Disciplinary Squad
Disciplinary Squad
Disciplinary Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disciplinary Squad...Where It All Begins,We Will Fight Till It End

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
king
Latest topics
» The Morning's Ground
Anarchy (Open Workshop Suggestion Topic) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 10:24 pm by Psychosis

» Cut - Scene - Action
Anarchy (Open Workshop Suggestion Topic) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 5:44 pm by Anarchy

» Anarchy (Open Workshop Suggestion Topic)
Anarchy (Open Workshop Suggestion Topic) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 11:46 pm by Anarchy

» Anarchy | Jutsu
Anarchy (Open Workshop Suggestion Topic) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 5:39 pm by Anarchy

» Psychosis | Jutsu
Anarchy (Open Workshop Suggestion Topic) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 5:51 pm by Psychosis

» Potential (Priv, Krieg)
Anarchy (Open Workshop Suggestion Topic) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 7:56 pm by Krieg

» Zero's Jutsu
Anarchy (Open Workshop Suggestion Topic) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 8:36 pm by Zero Koyomi

» Yaju Hayate [Naruto]
Anarchy (Open Workshop Suggestion Topic) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 8:02 pm by Zero Koyomi

» Traps in detail
Anarchy (Open Workshop Suggestion Topic) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 1:46 am by Zento

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Similar topics

Anarchy (Open Workshop Suggestion Topic)

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Anarchy

Anarchy (Open Workshop Suggestion Topic) Empty
    PostSubject: Anarchy (Open Workshop Suggestion Topic)   Anarchy (Open Workshop Suggestion Topic) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 11:46 pm

Name: Heat Sensory
    Requirements:
    Type: Physical
    Description:
    Heat Sensory is a special ability gifted by an evil doctor, who held Kaigen and Kurokon Shikyo-Uzumaki as experimental slaves. Kaigen have plenty of individual special characteristics trained and learned ever since the ordeal with his captures. This was trained while inside of the prison. It's only accessible through blindness. Did you say blindness? As in my guy Kaigen's vision must be showered in complete darkness. The base of his visuals are just shapes from nearly invisible chakra threads to anything bigger. Any color that is sensed is usually defined by the type of heat in the perimeter. A Kunai is cold with no heat, but he can sense the heat around it shaping it into form in his head. Only thermal colors are sensible to Kaigen during this ability. He sense humans as shapes of one color including clothing, the ground one color, the sky another color. Anything humanoid or alive have the same color. He can sense temperature increase and fire chakra before created into an actual jutsu. It immediately eats D-Rank amount of chakra from Kaigen but it gives him a field of heat sensory for 8 post before it requires another dose of chakra. No cooldown just a once in a while upkeep. In summary: Kaigen would be granted the power to sense targets, techniques, and objects as shapes. Anything with a particular heat signature gets singled out as colors.

Weakness:
    - Mental distortion can disable this ability.
    - If not at full health this technique is locked. Any damage given will alert the brain and the characteristic will be deactivated/locked until proper healing is required.

Open to the public: No

Note: This is going to be Kaigen Shikyo's classic special characteristics. yet, I can't seem to fully make it operational. Everywhere I look it's some sort of battle and fear of it's capabilities.
    Anyone have any advice, feedback, judging? I want to remake and finalize this to be functional in battle. It's usually a bloodline characteristic but I will edit the final version(when I make it) and make another copy but an original (non-bloodline) version just encase my character doesn't get Shikyo approved. It needs fleshing, limiting, rework, possible limitations and drawbacks, different routes to approvals (Different mechanisms or item)

Any help would be appreciated. I'LL be blowing this topic up ... so if you got something to say than say it.
    Back to top Go down

Anarchy (Open Workshop Suggestion Topic)
    Page 1 of 1